About Screen Logic
Experience that Matters
We know about creating comfort while living with the natural forces of Colorado. With over 35 years with a leading window manufacturer, we have a unique perspective. Our years of experience help you make the most informed decisions and include:
- Best practices in residential and commercial construction
- Experience with architects and design professionals
- Working with custom home builders on unique projects
- Master planned communities across the front range
- Multi-family dwellings from mid- to high-rise
- Commercial projects including restaurants and hospitality
We've realized an unmet need of providing the expertise for blending the "inner-space" and "outer-space" of residential and commercial properties. The 4 pillars of our business are to create screen solutions to address issues related to:
The order of these solutions was driven primarily by an extensive study of our Colorado built environment combined with solution-based products suitable for enjoying our beautiful state. When expertise like ours is combined with the full scope of industry-leading products it results in best-in-class solutions for your home or business.
Our goal is to carefully and thoughtfully develop a unique solution to your outer-space living needs through our custom screen solutions.
Value and Mission
In a hurried world in which we all live having an outdoor space can be an amazing respite from the day to day. Current trends have blurred the distinctions between indoor and outdoor living. Screen Logic was created to enhance the physical aspect of a cozy gathering place so that family and friends can relax in comfort, connect, and create new memories.
- Values: Integrity, Quality, Responsiveness, and Excellence
- Vision: Creating an outdoor space involves an emotional and financial investment. As consultants in this area we give peace of mind to the decisions you’ll be making well before any installation begins. This sense of peace will continue long after installation as we are at your service, literally, for years to come.
- Mission: To utilize the best products that the outdoor living industry offers, hire the best people to support you and our business, and implement unique solutions for each application.
From small to large projects, our experience goes on and on to help ensure you get the best advice and solutions for your given situation.
- Extensive experience with project plan reviews, bidding, project management, installation training, and after-sale support
- AIA accredited continuing education units for residential and commercial installation best practices
- Certification in US Green Building Council Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Construction Document Technologist for the Construction Specifiers Institute (CDT CSI).